Tuesday, October 04, 2005

admin

This blog isn't really convenient for me for when I'm on holiday or not working. I seem to never get time on those occasions to actually fill in my training. I can usually find a piece of paper to write down my cycling comnputer results, or those of my heart rate monitor (HRM), but these quite often get put in the recycling box, or don't have a date, so are fairly useless.

There are two answers as I see it. One is to get a better HRM that stores data for more than one session and allows uploads to a conputer. These definitely do exist, but cost > £200. The next is to get a small notebook and just write it all in there, and maybe transcribe to a blog.

The previous entries from today back to 26th August will all be entered after today, hopefully my imperfect memory will be good enough, but I'll definitely miss out some training sessions.

No comments: