Monday, January 22, 2007

Week 3 Summary 2007

Monday 15th - Brompton 9 miles bike commute : Rest

Tuesday 16th - Brompton 9 miles bike commute : 1000M swimming at Broadgate, 40 lengths

Wednesday 17th - Brompton 9 miles bike commute : Ascot loop 2 anticockwise again in the dark. Was running quite relaxed, when after about 25 minutes, my right calf suddenly stretched very badly. Had to limp/jog painfully home the rest of the way.

Nikeplus - 8.12km, 39:11 mins, 4:49 /km. 572 Cals

Thursday 18th - Brompton 9 miles bike commute : Rest as my leg is sore, though I can still cycle.

Friday 19th - Brompton 9 miles bike commute : 1000M swimming at Broadgate

Saturday 20th - Can't run as my leg hurts :-(

Sunday 21st - Normal cycle. Went to Kingston and back. Got rained on a bit in the beginning, but it cleared up and I got dry again. Met Jon a couple of times, the first I thought he was with a group so I didn't stop, and the second we rode together for about 10 minutes.

This has not therefore been a good week, I will probably not be running properly for ages now.

No comments: