Monday, July 04, 2005

General

I've been away from the blog for a while, which is understandable I guess, as I was on holiday, and busy at work, and had finished my triathlon. I'm back now, and deciding whether to continue on this site or to set up a sister blog on my proper page - I still want to keep the triathlon posts separate.

I haven't actually stopped exercising, this has been going on apace. I may fill in some times I've recorded, but I'm not sure whether this is necessary. The weekly sunday morning bike ride as slipped, but I'm going running and swimming just as much. The general trend is that if I haven't done anything for two days, then on the third day I definitely exercise.

I've decided to give myself a new goal, a full triathlon in Windsor next July. I'm going to do a proper training plan for the winter, but will do general training and maybe a few shorter events until then.

No comments: