Saturday, March 11, 2006

Swimming Lesson

Trekked way over to Essex with the girls on tow and met Jonathan for swimming lessons with Swim For Tri in their endless pool.

Annoyingly, I woke up with a sore neck which I can only turn through about 60% of my normal rotation. Makes driving tricky, but swimming wasn't actually affected too badly
as you rotate your whole body to breathe.

It was interesting and quite fun, though the water temperature was probably a bit chilly considering I wasn't swimming continuously and was standing around a lot listening to the instructors.

I've got some video on DVD of me swimming during the lesson, which I find interesting, but other people only seem to be able to watch for a few seconds before becoming bored :-) I'll try and post some of it, or a few stills, once I work out how to do it!

No comments: